The Ladies’ Society of First Presbyterian provides opportunities for fellowship and education for women of all ages and all backgrounds. The Society provides many programs throughout the year and supports several mission projects through proceeds from the annual rummage sale. Return to this page for more information concerning this year’s programs.
2019-2020 Theme – Prayer: Communication and Communion with God
- Sept. 4th – Fall Kickoff Luncheon @ Noon – Speaker: Pastor Scott
- Oct. 2nd – Kimball Camp Program @ Noon – Speaker: Harold Campbell
- Oct. 18th – 19th – Annual Rummage Sale
- Nov. 6th – Love INC Program @ Noon – Speaker: Jenifer Somsel
- Dec. 4th – Annual Christmas Luncheon and Sing-Along with Dean James @ Noon
- April 15th, 2020 – Church History Program @ Noon – Speaker: Dan Bisher
- May 6th, 2020 – Vitamins and Supplements Program @ Noon – Speakers: Linda Proctor and Linda Swope
- June 3rd, 2020 – Summer Picnic at the Hoffmans!